Thursday, December 31, 2009

long time. long story. new year.

Oh my Readers!!! You have probably forgotten all about this blog o'mine. And this very blog will probably not be read due to the long time it has been since I wrote last and has probably been dropped out of your "check daily list". My apologies. But not really.

I have thought about getting on here several times, but the busyness of life has kept me from getting on. Which I suppose is how it was intended to be. I was and still am living in the moment. And not taking time to document it. Although this has been a year to document, it is all engraved in my mind and heart and will forever change the route of my life from here on out.

At a glance this has been one of the most amazing years. Last New Years at midnight my boy pulled me away from the crowd we were with and told me he thought it was going to be an amazing year for us and that he was excited. Boy oh boy was he right.:)

We went on our first date on February 2nd.
He asked me to be his girlfriend on March 5th.
He kissed me for the first time on March 6th.
He told me he loved me on March 26th.
He asked me to be his wife on November 17th.
And in March of 2010 I will commit the rest of my life to my best friend.

Oh the bliss...:D *sigh*

I think all it took was love to make this a wonderful year. I am crazy in love with I think the most amazing man. I couldn't be happier and wouldn't change a thing. He made my year wonderful. And he will make the next year wonderful.

It really has been a great year. I would do it over if I had too. In fact I pray years from now if/when the boy and I have a rough day or week or month that we will be reminded of this time. The time that we were crazy in love.

There is so much to take away from this year. So many memories.
And so much to come in the year ahead.

Happy New Year!

No comments: