Sunday, March 22, 2009

happiness.

"Happiness is like the old man told me
Look for it, but you’ll never find it all
But let it go, live your life and leave it"
(happiness by the fray)

I don't think you can look for happiness. We try. We have all looked for it at some point in our lives. The harder you look, the harder it is to find. Discontentment grows and happiness is pushed farther away. It just has to come, you just have to let it in...

I'm happy, probably the happiest I have ever been. I would have never guessed my life to be like this, to be where I'm at, to have the people in my life that I do. But I wouldn't change it for the world. I love it.

If you're not happy don't lose hope. It will come with a "violent roar". And is totally worth all you have to go through to get there.

No comments: