Wednesday, March 11, 2009

MIA.

I've been MIA. I can't write these days. Sometimes you just can't explain in words and sometimes you just don't need to share. Maybe I'll get back into it in the weeks to come, I have a lot of thoughts, but so little time to process.

I do know today I'm so fed up with "Christians" and the "church". So much hypocrisy, so much back stabbing, so much lying, so much hating. What ever happened to being honest and real instead of putting on shows? Or confronting in a Godly manner your issues with one another? Or telling the truth? And what about love? Did we forget how to love each other, good days and bad days? I'm so turned off and don't want it to effect my relationship with the Lord, but it has. Ugh.

My world travels in just a few weeks now will be nice. I need time to think and get back to the basics. Not to mention the sights and tastes of Italy to forget my troubles...

I am blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life...that is overwhelming to me today. It is nice to know people have your back. I pray they know I have theirs.

No comments: