Thursday, March 26, 2009

italy.

Twelve hours from now I will be on my way to Georgia to catch a plan to Italy. I'm excited and having a hard time relaxing enough to sleep, hints why I'm writing this.

I get the feeling my world is about to get much bigger. Awesome. I'm ready for it. In some ways I hate that I'm leaving my life here for 10 days, but it is ten days I need. I need to do this, now, the timing is perfect. Thinking about it while I'm typing this, I am a sad to go. Maybe not sad, maybe I'm already in the state of missing. I'm excited to go, so excited. But I'm excited to come back. If that makes sense at all.

Oh man......can't wait to share about my journey.

peace out.:)

1 comment:

Ali Farmer said...

Thinking about you and hoping you are having fun. Florence was my favorite place!