Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Unexpected.

Everything in my life in the last month has been so unexpected. Which I normally would hate, because I love to plan. But...It has all come after a lot of waiting. Sometimes patiently and sometimes impatiently. The best part is the peace I have. I know I am at where God needs me to be and He has made that clear. Not everything has been easy, just unexpected, but that doesn't make me any less happy. And I am happy and content. With the unexpectedness of some things I am a bit overwhelmed, but not in a bad way.

Needless to say...I guess I am feeling a lot this evening.

Oh and have you thought about that infinite love?
Part two is to come...I just wanted to make sure you really thought about it.
And you can watch the videos at juststopandthink.com.

1 comment:

Jaimie said...

(clears throat)

you need to write more blogs! :)