Friday, October 10, 2008

overwhelmed.

Today is my first official day of "fall break" with school.
I have been thinking about nothing lately. My mind can't even function outside of my routine or what is happening at that moment. After having 24 hours to myself, no work, very little human contact, some sleep, I'm totally overwhelmed. I can't stop my mind. I could barely sleep due to the amount of thoughts and thinking and rethinking things.

I'm so overwhelmed with myself today. I think I could throw up. I have so many questions and want so much. But I'm not at all discontent. I don't think I have ever felt this way. And I don't think I like it. But I don't think I can change it. A good cry may benefit me. But I have to much joy in my life to shed tears. I can't even muster up enough to cry.

Maybe tomorrow will be better.

1 comment:

Ali Farmer said...

yeah...everything is always better in the morning! I hate when I am not around a lot of people and the devil attacks your mind. I repeat scripture or the name of Jesus to make it stop. None of the lies can stand to that...

Praying for you