Monday, October 6, 2008

long time.

It has been a long time (kinda) since I have posted anything.
Yet again, I feel a bit uninspired. Or perhaps my thoughts are to deep, far beyond what the world needs to know, so I don't let them out. Maybe soon, something will provoke me.

I love the weather today. The cool air is so refreshing. And the clouds are a nice touch. I need a gray day. I need the world around me to close in a little bit. Everything is so vast feeling right now. Life is ever changing, like the Colorado weather, currently. I love it. I wouldn't trade it. But that doesn't mean I don't need my world to be smaller.

In the same breath, my world is to small. I thought I was outside of the box and somehow I think I'm balancing on the edge. I need to go further, do more. Make a difference. I need a challenge. Hmm....

No comments: