Saturday, December 27, 2008

words.

I love words. In every form. I love reading. I especially love song lyrics and the beauty of words is put to music. I need words, that is how I know you care. I need to hear it and see it written down. And that is how I want you to know I care, through my words.

Thinking back on my life over the last several years what I can recall the most is words. Conversations. Some of them so uplifting, life changing really. Others make me wonder if I will ever be able to forget the horrible things said, the amount of tears and self doubt they caused.

I want to change my words. I want to encourage more. I hesitate so much for fear of confrontation or what will be thought about me, so I just keep it all in. I hate that.

"See I'm all about them words
Over numbers, unencumbered numbered words
Hundreds of pages, pages, pages for words
More words then I had ever heard and I feel so alive"
(jason mraz "you and I both")

No comments: