Thursday, June 4, 2009

longest.

I do think this has been the longest week of my life. It just keeps going and going and going....

I want the weather to warm up a bit. And I must not spend so much time cleaning things out, although that has been nice.

I've come to the realization that extra time only really matters when other people have extra time. Cause if you are the only one with extra time, too much is spent alone or in your closet weeding through old crap for hours.

Tomorrow I will go out a bit. Coffee with a friend. A massage in the afternoon. And Friday night date night.

Break just has to be one day at a time or I start to panic. Tomorrow will be good.

Oh and I got a new bathing suit, so it needs to warm up so I can waste all my extra time tanning and laying by the pool!

No comments: