Wednesday, November 19, 2008

11.18.08

I had a dream, more than once, in fact several times, about 8 years ago that involved yesterdays date.

I have literally thought about the date that long. Every year it rolls around I wonder what the day will actually hold and why I held it close for so long.

Yesterday was it. No more waiting. And nothing. There was nothing special about the day. It was long and busy. I mean it was one of the most normal, mundane days of my life.

Kind of a bummer really. Slightly disappointing. But I guess sometimes dreams are just dreams, and that is all they will ever be.

2 comments:

Jaimie said...

I totally forgot about that! Bummer that nothing happened. :(

Rebecky said...

Just because nothing happened to you directly doesn't mean that there's nothing...maybe someone else made a decision, changed a plan, had an idea on 11/18/08, that will effect you today, tomorrow or sometime down the road.
I pray that the Lord would reveal that in His time.
Love Ya!