Saturday, November 1, 2008

can't sleep.

I can't sleep. It's 3:30 a.m. and I have been awake for almost 22 hours. That is one long day.

I don't know what the deal is. Well, I do. My mind won't slow down tonight. I guess I could take a little something to help me sleep, but after sleeping last night without "drugs" for the first time in a few years, I feel a bit free. And don't want to turn back.

So here I am. I have no point, nothing in mind to write about. I haven't lately. I either feel totally uninspired or it is too much. More often than not it is too much, to raw, things that just don't need to leave my silly mind and making it into the crazy world of blogs.

Everything is so much right now. I can't explain. Or maybe it is so much cause I have been awake for so long....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow Jess you have been up for a long time! get some sleep tonight :D